Here are the Goods and Services Tax compliance services we provide:
Regular Accounting and Invoicing support
- Ensuring correct utilization of CGST and SGST
- Seamless Credit and Complete utilization to avoid cash blockage
- Valuation of Supply of Goods and Services based on Transaction value Principle
- Ensuring correct valuation as per the principles of treatment of price adjustment for Credit Notes/ Debit notes and post sales discounts
- Defining the type of GST to be charged on Invoices based on the principles of Place of Supply
- Updating the Customer Master as per the principles of place of supply to ensure correct Invoicing and data for Returns.
Data review and Return Filing
GSTR - 1
Details of outward supplies of taxable goods and/or services
GSTR - 2
Details of inward supplies of taxable goods and/or services claiming input tax credit.
GSTR - 3
Monthly return on the basis of finalisation of details of outward supplies and inward supplies along with the payment of the amount of tax.
GSTR - 1A
Details of outward supplies as added, corrected or deleted by the recipient.
GSTR - 2A
Details of inward supplies made available to the recipient on the basis of Form GSTR-1 furnished by the supplier.
GSTR - 9
Reconciliation Support, Master Support and GST Help desk
- Reconciliation between all vendors and suppliers is provided
- Support system is created for your finance team to follow up and resolve the reconciliation issues.
- Regular reminders are sent to customers and suppliers to update their records and GST Returns
Master Data Support
- We provide support staff to work with your finance team to ensure the correct Supplier Masters and Customer Masters are created and integrated with the ERP and GST Software to ensure proper compliance of GST and reconciliations with Suppliers and customers
- We will be providing a GST Help Desk to provide support to your finance team with day to day Billing ,Input Credit and Accounting queries related to GST.