What is digitalization?
Digitization is another term used for digital conversion. It is the process of converting information into a digital format.
Controlling documents helps determine the future of the business. You need to protect your business records, to know that they are secure, yet readily accessible to all authorized personnel and protected from unauthorized access, theft, and damage. Digitization helps you control your records and information.
Digitization helps turn business documents into more valuable digital business assets and create a streamlined digital workplace.
High-quality digital scanning is the first step of the effort, leading to a comprehensive electronic document management solution.
Benefits and requirement of Digitalization
On a daily basis, employees spend substantial time looking for information they require. In todays environment where a majority share of business transaction are based on soft documents, relying on physical document repositories addresses the below key challenges faced daily by the companies:
Implementation of Document Management System
Document Management System (DMS) is an electronic solution that helps the company to streamline their document management processes.
It enables scanning, storage, retrieval, sharing, tracking, revision, and distribution of documents and hence information and data they contain. The key highlights of implementing a DMS to support the company’s digitized documents are highlighted below.
- Efficient organisation of documents and information
- Improved, flexible search for information and data
- Controlled and improved document distribution
- Administratively controlled access to data
- Disaster recovery
- Reduced or eliminated document management costs
- Improved cash-flow
- Improved internal operations and communications
- Easy administration of information and data
- Preserved intellectual capital
What we offer
Here’s how we can help your business:
- Well Planned and Implemented Work Flow
- High Quality Scanning using latest equipment
- OCR Functionality
- Long–Term Document Archival Services
- Support with Selection and Implementation of DMS
- Implementing Work Flow
- Technical Know How
- Integration with ERP
Follow Up Support
- Audit Support
- Training and Work Flow Updation.
- Document Retention and Retrieval